Hydrogen inhalation for therapeutic use
Hydrogen inhalation is a method to obtain higher levels of molecular hydrogen in comparison to hydrogen dissolved water.
High concentrations of hydrogen obtained through inhalation, is the key to reach therapeutic levels.
A 60 minute session using the hydrogen inhalation device supplies 105.2 mg of hydrogen gas which is equivalent to drinking 176 x 500ml glasses of 1.2ppm of hydrogen dissolved water
- Hydrogen inhalation can be done through a mask or nasal cannula.
- The unit supplies continuously 3% concentration of molecular hydrogen gas (H2).
- There are four timer settings : 10, 20, 30 and 60 minutes.
- The accumulated results are best if used regularly over a certain period of time.
- Delivers high levels of molecular hydrogen in the body.
- There are no known contraindications or side effects.
- Only distilled water must be used
|Method||PEM (proton exchange membrane) – MEA (membrane electrode assembly)|
|Power supply||AC adapter 5 V|
|Rated voltage / frequency||AC220-240V, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||50 W|
|H2 delvery rate||100 cc (mL)|
|Pressure protector||Automated pressure regulation device.|
|Size (mm)||136mm X 246mm X 311mm|
|Multiple options||Inhaling, Drinking, Face washing, and cooking|
|Recommended water for use||Distilled Water, DI water|
|Purity of gas||99.99%|
|Water consumption||0.12cc /min|
|H2 output pressure||10psi|
|Selectable operation||10/min, 20/min, 30/min, 60/min – in one go|